A Domestic Violence warrant has been issued for my dad?

He has multiple disabilities. My father had four seizures, and during one my mother tried to restrain him and he slapped her before he fell. He continued having seizures even after. For whatever reason my mother didn't recognize what was happening and called the police, and reported assault. He has convulsions,... show more He has multiple disabilities. My father had four seizures, and during one my mother tried to restrain him and he slapped her before he fell. He continued having seizures even after. For whatever reason my mother didn't recognize what was happening and called the police, and reported assault. He has convulsions, transient alteration of awareness, and two brain tumors. He is being treated by a neurologist. I was with him all day and witnessed all this. After the incident my mother was very mad so I asked my father to leave and giver her some space for a few days. I walked him outside ensuring he could walk and not fall over, and that was the last I have seen of him. Its been two days. The night of the incident I spoke to my mom and she realizes this was a medically induced situation and would like to stop the criminal situation from going further. Is this possible?
12 answers 12