Why did she tell me her IG but?

So there's this cashier in the Target next to my house that I talk to sometimes right? She seems shy and smiles alot when I flirt with her so I thought maybe she's interested, so I asked her what's her IG and she told me it then later on I requested to follow her since her IG is on private but she never accepted or rejected the request and it's been days now.. She just left it on requested and is even still accepting other followers! I'm just wondering why she gave me her IG in the first place if she wouldn't accept/reject my request? Thanks

Favorite Answer

No idea. Either ask her directly or (I recommend) let it go.

If you like her, then ask her out. Don't use Instagram as a "hint" that you like her. Say, "I'd love to get to know you better. Can I take you out for dinner or a coffee sometime?" If she says yes, propose a specific day and time. If she says no, or hems and haws, say OK and then drop it because she's not interested.

Quickest way to get followers

I would take that as a reject. No need to dwell on it.

Because she was too polite to tell you to get lost to your face. Some people have a hard time saying NO.

What does IG have to do with being interested in someone? IG is just you being nosy. If you're interested, just ask if they'd like to get coffee sometime. Kids today...they're literally paralyzed without a phone.