Ideas on how to free up this clutter for new apartment?

I'm moving into a new apartment. I really want to free it of clutter and items and decor that is not in my taste. But the problem is, a lot of my "clutter" consists of sentimental-type items. Little knick knacks my grandma got me over the years, paintings that have been in my family for a long time,... show more I'm moving into a new apartment. I really want to free it of clutter and items and decor that is not in my taste.

But the problem is, a lot of my "clutter" consists of sentimental-type items. Little knick knacks my grandma got me over the years, paintings that have been in my family for a long time, etc. And these items mean a lot to me, and Id never want to throw them away. However, they take up a lot of space and would fill up my small apartment.

My question is: Do you have any tips or ideas on what I could do to still keep all of these valuable items, while also not cluttering up my new place? Thanks for any help!