I feel like a bad person for some of the things I’ve done and I’m only 17. Advice?

Ok so I’m a 17 yr old male now,and since i was 12 or so I’ve like to get naked or dare myself to get naked in public sometimes.Ive probably been naked in public areas probably over a dozen times,never got arrested or anything,but did it for a few minutes each time and even cars have drove by just as a dare.Also... show more Ok so I’m a 17 yr old male now,and since i was 12 or so I’ve like to get naked or dare myself to get naked in public sometimes.Ive probably been naked in public areas probably over a dozen times,never got arrested or anything,but did it for a few minutes each time and even cars have drove by just as a dare.Also there was this one time I was 15,and I was at a waterpark locker room and this mother came in with her 2 or 3 yr old son,and I acted like I was changing and got naked just because I wanted to be naked in front of a woman.I feel kinda bad about this stuff sometimes thinking about it.I know I was a young kid just being stupid and having sexual thoughts,but it makes me feel bad sometimes.