Watery poop in 5 month old cause of formula, teething or just normal?

My 5 month old is both breastfed and formula. He mostly gets breastmilk and only formula for when I haven t pumped enough when I m gone. I usually buy powder similac pro advance but was low on money and could only buy the already made liquid form similac pro advance. Ever since hes had the liquid pre made hes been... show more My 5 month old is both breastfed and formula. He mostly gets breastmilk and only formula for when I haven t pumped enough when I m gone. I usually buy powder similac pro advance but was low on money and could only buy the already made liquid form similac pro advance. Ever since hes had the liquid pre made hes been having watery stools every diaper change and sometimes back to back. Could it be the liquid formula? Someone said it could be from teething but I m not sure.