Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Do you worship her because she looks perfect in makeup?

• Never get serious about a woman until you've seen her without makeup. And never marry a woman until you've asked if she ever had a nose job or facial plastic surgery. Your kids could wind up looking like dogs.

• 1 year ago

Damn near.

• 1 year ago

who you talking about.... NO... I do not worship any female... Looks are not as important as brains and intellect, personality and self respect...

1 year ago

I learned the hard way not to worship women, at least American ones. If you do they will basically end your life...go for your jugular just like any other predatory animal that senses weakness in its prey animal.I’m sure there are some that are fine but I haven’t met one yet.All it takes is getting married to ONE psychopathic American female, having kids, then getting divorced (no-fault style) by her. After you’ve given her your $$$ and your entire life, and she destroys your manhood just because she CAN and the feminist agenda-ed courts enable her, you’ll swear off ‘mercan chicks forever. Even if there ARE decent ones out there, you’re never going to find out because you’re just not willing to take that chance anymore.To lose what little you have left IF you HAVE anything left. $$$, mental health, a place to live,job,relationship with your kids,etc.No matter how good they look in their “makeup”,or slutful attire, the ONLY females you’ll trust anymore are the ones on Pornhub. Safer.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Best Answer.

• Another filthy americunt

1 year ago

Not if she doesn't look good without make-up

• k w
    1 year ago

I prefer them without makeup, but there are those that really need it.........

• Vortex
    1 year ago

Beauty does not last. No one stays perfect looking. When you love someone it is because of their total being and not the superficial outer layer.

1 year ago

If she's related, absolutely.

Otherwise, I don't bother looking.

Fortunately, it's not in my nature to think with my nuts.

1 year ago

no, i worship no one but the One True God