Why are trans women called real women?

Preop they are men that look like women, have a penis you are a man biologicaly, postop you still have mans genes and biologically still a man but with no penis, right or wrong?

53 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely true!!! Oh my gosh. It is political correctness gone overboard. People just want to fit in so they call them women. They are men.

• Elizabeth
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

In reality Phil, it is a birth condition, not a delusion. Your comments concerning suicide expose your complete ignorance of the results of those interventions. Also, some of those 'long term effects' of hormones are considered desirable.

• 1 year ago

Because they are women. Some trans women have physically transitioned, some have not, but either way it's none of your business. Trans women are women.

• 1 year ago

No, actually. We often have different androgen receptor genes than cis males, among other things. Consider the following: gold and fool's gold seem very similar, but scientific discovery has revealed that they are different. Why wouldn't there be men and "fool's men"?

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

What is this "cis male" garbage? There are TWO genders - male and female. Why can't you accept science?

• 1 year ago

Grow up and be a reasonable person!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because we are real women it’s more then anatomy

• Philip1 year agoReport

Really. When did we get to the point where you can just be a woman now just because you feel like one, or vice versa. So if I identify and "have always felt" black, I can all of a sudden be black?

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

By calling them "women" you are showing respect for them. You show respect not because you agree with their gender identification, but simply because they are human beings and all humans should be shown respect.

By calling them "women" you are recognizing that gender identification is not simply your chromosomes, or your genitals but you brain as well. The most important sexual organ in your body is your brain. Scientists know that the brains of males and females use different neural pathways. Researchers have found that transgenders have brains that do NOT match their biological gender.

Does that make them "real" women??? No, but you should still show them respect. Nature likes diversity, and so should you.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trans women have a bad reputation-like they are some sort of freaks. If they want to look like a woman, they are often called transvestites. If they LIVE like a woman and look like a woman(and have gone through some sort of hormone therapy) to Be a woman, fine by me. Biologically? No. But I do have an issue with them IF they are not So, um, how do you say, a Ru Paul Drag Queen type of woman.

• Elizabeth
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Sasha, CD's do not want to be called TRANSSEXUAL. The hundreds that I actually meet, are quite happy being called transgender.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

the libs are trying to make it look like changing your sex is no big deal ... another step to making is 'normal' .

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because trans people have a mind body mismatch so they transition to treat gender dysphoria. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be cis gender. A person's mind is who they are as a person. wWhy should it even matter how others identify anyway?

• 1 year ago

Idk maybe because they ARE a woman?

• alexis
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Woman: XX chromosomes. Occasionally XXX. No, they are not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.