Israel wanted two state solution

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ben
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel.

Most Arabs are not terrorists, and Israel should treat them better, but arabs claim a land that’s not theirs and demand to add it to their 20 or so other countries. Israel is the jews’ homeland and one of only 2 democracies in the middle east.

Arabs would also be much worse off under an Arab government. Both the “State of Palestine” (Fatah/PLO/Palestinian authority) and hamas are dictatorial and harsh to their own citizens, and hamas fires rockets at innocent Israeli civilians, uses their own people as human sheilds by placing their weapons in schools and hospitals, so that they can then cry war crimes when Israel destroys their weaponry. No other country is denied the right to defend itself against hostile attacking forces, yet Israel is derided and threatened in international forums for doing so, necessary actions to defend it’s own people.

Also, Arab citizens of Israel (around 1/5th of the population)have full rights and some are members of parliament,andsome decry Israel

• Robert
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Why do we refer to a “Return” of some Jewish exiles? While there is unbroken Jewish presence in the land of Israel from Biblical times, some Jewish exiles wished to return to their ancestral homeland of Israel. The clue is in the name: “Jew” refers to the citizens of “Judah” (aka “Judea”) / Israel.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Neither. They both suck.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

There us no need to take sides. The Western Jews who founded Israel are sneaking back to Germany (!), the US, other Western countries. The Eastern Jews are mostly Judaeo-Arabs & will negotiate a reasonable settlement in the end, in the usual Arab way.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Itvs wirth mentioning that many Palestinians are Christians. US Muslim - haters are full if crap, as usual.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Do you live anywhere near Israel or the Palestinian Territories? If not, and I suspect not, then you do not have to support either entity.

Note that the present state of Israel was funded partly as a result of the activities of Jewish terrorist gangs just after 1945. Look up Irgun, and the Stern Gang.

• John P
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Note that I am no advocate of terrorist tactics anywhere in the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

have you never thought of the irony of the Jewish treatment of the Palestinians? .. well perhaps you should do... Once upon a time jewish people were treated badly , locked up in concentration camps and killed by their captors. their possession where confiscated and for many the only way they ever could escape their fate was death.... Now compare that to whats going on in Israel and Palestine,, Palestinians are locked up, millions are forced to live in Gaza which is little better than a concentration camp.. Palestinian homes are bulldozed and the land given to Jews to build homes on in the occupied territories . sometimes the truth hurts , the jews are almost every bit has bad has the NAZI murdering swine, who sought to rid the earth of jews. By saying this id get called an anti-Semite .... im not .. but when everyone condones the behaviour of a state that represses people locking them up in dire conditions, the only thing that can be said that strong words arent enough...

• Robert
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Please also see my answer (currently on page 2 of this question-thread), in which I do the reader the respect of providing objective-sources for their consideration.

• 1 year ago

This is a very complex pollitical issue. The one that hasn't been solved by the peace Nobel prize winners. No one can solve this problem; these two nations ( not all that different by their origin as someone might thought ) are being further separated by their respective pollitical leadership. Whenever a change of the leading pollitical party took place in Israel or in the West bank ( palestinian land ) riots broke out as the leaders provoked masses to enforce their pollitical power.

• 1 year ago

Hi so why should you need to support either as both have good points and bad points.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The Jews treat the Palestinians about the way the Nazis treated them.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Please also see my answer (currently on page 2 of this question-thread), in which I do the reader the respect of actually providing objective-sources for their consideration.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The 'bad blood' between Israel and Palestine dates back to before the State of Israel was formed when Palestinians were forced out of their homes and communities by Zionist militia, including the same Irgun terrorists who blew up the British HQ. It is against that background the dispute must be considered.

When did Israel support a two-state solution? The international community supports a two-state solution and opposes the Settlements in the Occupied Territories, with the exception of the US which is effectively Israel's puppet.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Please also see my answer (currently on page 2 of this question-thread), in which I do the reader the respect of actually providing objective-sources for their consideration.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Shalom - Israel is civilisation.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Israeli's don't fire rockets from children's schools or hide behind human shields.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.