Am i into a chastity fetish?

So im an 18 year old male and ive recently been thinking about the fetish of being submissive and in a chastity device. The thing that is confusing me is that i feel arousal when i imagine being in a chastity cage and being on the edge and feeling very horny, and thinking about a hot girl but imagining being... show more So im an 18 year old male and ive recently been thinking about the fetish of being submissive and in a chastity device.

The thing that is confusing me is that i feel arousal when i imagine being in a chastity cage and being on the edge and feeling very horny, and thinking about a hot girl but imagining being submissive and being dominated does not turn me on at all. I consider myself a more dominant male and if i had to chose between being dominant or submissive, i would chose dominant without competition.

Whats confusing me is the fact that thinking about being in one and imagining the intense arousal gets me going(although less than vanilla stuff) and i just wanted to know whether its safe to say im just not into that kind of stuff and that its normal for any guy to feel aroused at the thought of feeling really aroused in that context.

Ive thought about this stuff on and off for a while and always come to the same conclusion but its the fact that theres any kind of arousal there still confuses me as, like i said, I despise the idea of being submissive, its purely the feeling of being really aroused in a chastity device that causes any kind of arousal response.

I have always preferred even vanilla stuff over this and preferred being the dominant male even more than that.

Any ideas of what is up?

(Ik its very personal so i apologise for that)