My brother is angry about me wanting to play video games and I need advice.?

Ok so my brother is a gamer and he has a ps4, he used to play on the xbox360 but you know he upgraded. he told me I could play with his ps4 when he wasn't, as long as I played my own games. Then seemingly out of nowhere he got super mad at me for using his ps4 and told me never to play on it again, I ignored... show more Ok so my brother is a gamer and he has a ps4, he used to play on the xbox360 but you know he upgraded.
he told me I could play with his ps4 when he wasn't, as long as I played my own games.
Then seemingly out of nowhere he got super mad at me for using his ps4 and told me never to play on it again, I ignored his demands for a while, but he started being super mad at me all the time, so I felt I had to stop (he's still a total **** to me when I bring up games)

I know I didn't do anything to his ps4 or his account since I never touched or changed anything and I always played offline.

But anyway to the real problem I'm having at the moment.
I ended up asking for a PlayStation for myself for my birthday and Christmas present from my parents (they agreed) (I'm currently buying a small 4k tv with the money I get from my part-time job) I was keeping it a secret from my brother for awhile until about a week ago when he found out. now all I get from him is nasty scowls and mean comments he also complains about me to my other sibling a lot, I find it hard to understand his actions since I will not be using his PlayStation anymore and so I thought he would be happy but in actual fact he's even more mad about it. Its almost like he doesn't want me to play video games at all even though I really enjoy it. So I was wondering if anyone else had had similar problems with their sibling and if you may be able to give me some advice.
Thank you