How can I convince my parents to let me start a youtube account?

• 1 year ago

tell them about youtube account benefits and sure them you don't do anything wrong

• 1 year ago

you also tell him of course you need youtube for your learning about or news

• 1 year ago

Wait till you're 18.

• 1 year ago

Tell them that it's a real job and explain the partner program.

• 1 year ago

Explain youtube to them and allow them to monitor your content and channel and explain youtube channels art often a way for people to come out to the world and be themselves and be the people that their friends dont always see. As for hate well comments can be turned of and cussing words can be blocked from your channel so your parents dont have to worry about that. Youtube channels are a great way to show of a portfolio of all your work to a future employer and the learn editing and photography skills among-st the way.

• 1 year ago

Explore the benefits of you-tube and also explain your aim regarding it.

• Dawn1 year agoReport

@Mark - Thanks for the advice.

• 1 year ago

If they say no then do it behind their back

• 1 year ago

just make an account they dont need to know anything, no one knows of my tumblr, twitter, yahoo answers account

• 1 year ago

Maybe do a video whatever u want to do a video about and show them first and get their opinions as to whether the think you should put it on youtube and if that doesn't work then looks like ur gonna have to wait until ur 18 and do it then they cannot stop you !

• 1 year ago

Be 18+ and have a valid account name and password!!