I have a small penis and I’m depressed about it ?

I’m 26 years old and my penis is only slightly over 3 inches erect. All my young adult life it has been very torturous for me to date or even approach women. I’ve had sex before but most of my encounters have turned out bad. One girl told me she liked me as a person but that I wasn’t enough for her sexually. One... show more I’m 26 years old and my penis is only slightly over 3 inches erect. All my young adult life it has been very torturous for me to date or even approach women. I’ve had sex before but most of my encounters have turned out bad. One girl told me she liked me as a person but that I wasn’t enough for her sexually. One woman who was older than me flat out honestly told me I was small when she finally got to see me. When I sext girls and when they ask for a penis pic it just horrifies me because I don’t want to embarrass myself so I just stop talking to them all together. I didn’t use to care about my size but now it starting to really take a toll on me me. I’ve been so depressed to the thought off suicide.
16 answers 16