What would you guys pay per pound for a NON-GMO Farm Raised Chicken?

I have been raising laying hens for a while now and have raised meat chickens for my own table before but I have never sold them. the longer I have been in the chicken raising business the more I have thought about raising the meat chickens in addition to my layers.really I am just looking for some ideas of what... show more I have been raising laying hens for a while now and have raised meat chickens for my own table before but I have never sold them. the longer I have been in the chicken raising business the more I have thought about raising the meat chickens in addition to my layers.really I am just looking for some ideas of what someone would pay for them. '

please no PETA type answers I am in 4-H and take really good care of all my animals . 4-H animals have better lives then most animals that live out there lives with other people. also I plan on raising cornish cross chickens and they just can't live much longer then butcher weight because they can't support there weight and are more susceptible to heart attack after they are much larger than butcher weight. I digress but I posted a similar question about a year ago and all I got was answers like: how do you sleep at night...

thank you so much for any answers