Hello, my name is Smasharo, I am a 28 y/o handsome man according to my girlfriend. However, we have a problem: it’s around my penis area.?

It first started with small bumps that wouldn’t go away, then gray pubic hair, and after that, my girlfriend noticed something. She said, there was air escaping from my penile shaft. She says it’s possible that I am farting through my penis. I occasionally have noticed this myself but thought nothing of it; it... show more It first started with small bumps that wouldn’t go away, then gray pubic hair, and after that, my girlfriend noticed something. She said, there was air escaping from my penile shaft. She says it’s possible that I am farting through my penis. I occasionally have noticed this myself but thought nothing of it; it sounds squeaky as if air is escaping those long balloons. If anyone has any insight, please help me out as I have a meeting to attend to soon. Thank you and God bless you