Would it be stupid of me to quit my job because of this?

I recently landed a job at a restaurant/pub assisting servers and bartenders. And so far everything is going well, all of the managers like me, my interviewer said he told all the other managers how mature he thought I was when he interviewed me, almost all of my coworkers love me because I’m always there to assist... show more I recently landed a job at a restaurant/pub assisting servers and bartenders. And so far everything is going well, all of the managers like me, my interviewer said he told all the other managers how mature he thought I was when he interviewed me, almost all of my coworkers love me because I’m always there to assist them and my manager even used me as an example to other new guys on how to be. The pay is good and I get really nice tips but the hours are absolutely murder.
My shifts vary from 5 pm to 1 2 or 3 am, and sometimes 1 to 11 pm.
And I’m absolutely destroyed when I get home and have lost all motivation to do anything because I’m so tired from work.
I spoke to my dad about this and he told me i should stick it out because I’m still fairly new.
What should I do?