Is this computer halfway decent for my mom?

It's for her birthday. She has a crappy desktop put together by a couple of my uncles who think they know what they are doing but really don't. It's always freezing on YouTube and almost any other video. She doesn't play games, watch or download movies or music. Mostly she plays solitaire and... show more It's for her birthday. She has a crappy desktop put together by a couple of my uncles who think they know what they are doing but really don't. It's always freezing on YouTube and almost any other video. She doesn't play games, watch or download movies or music. Mostly she plays solitaire and watches Youtube videos. Nothing fancy. I can get this computer cheap. It's a refurbished HP 500B with windows 10 pro, a dual core 3.2 Intel GHz processor, 4 gigs of RAM and a 500GB hard drive. Thanks
Update: This computer is $51.33 US. It's about all I can afford right now.
Update 2: Can I upgrade the RAM to 8GB in this machine? It was so cheap I went ahead and bought it.
Update 3: Don; She doesn't play games, unless you consider Solitaire a game. She wants to sit at her desk, surf the net and watch people popping zits and boils on Youtube and fight with Liberals on Twitter. A tablet is not going to do it for her.
Update 4: Starrsky: The present computer is at least 15 years old and has a dirty install of Windows 7 over Linus. I have no idea how much RAM is has but I know it isn't much. I cleaned it out physically and found a lot of horrifying stuff. It doesn't shut down it does the BSOD.
Update 5: "Linux" not Linus.