Is it safe to have sex like this?

As a one time only, me and my gf want to try sex without a condom and do not want to use birth control pill as we only want to do it on one day and after that straight back to condoms. So if we have sex and i ejaculate inside her and then the next day we use the Plan B pill, will that prevent pregnancy? Note: I... show more As a one time only, me and my gf want to try sex without a condom and do not want to use birth control pill as we only want to do it on one day and after that straight back to condoms.

So if we have sex and i ejaculate inside her and then the next day we use the Plan B pill, will that prevent pregnancy?

Note: I know it is not good to take it regularly or to use it instead or birth control but it is just for this one time. Not regular use, going to do it once and then never again.

Thanks!!
Update: the issue is im leaving for uni in a few days and you need to book an appointment and be prescribed the pill which there isnt time for. And she doesnt see the point in doing it anyway since we'd only use it once. We want to know if were protected if we do this Her period is expected to start on the 16th, and... show more the issue is im leaving for uni in a few days and you need to book an appointment and be prescribed the pill which there isnt time for. And she doesnt see the point in doing it anyway since we'd only use it once. We want to know if were protected if we do this

Her period is expected to start on the 16th, and we were planning on doing it tomorrow.