I've been given 'power' for homework after olms law. How much about power should I get to learn for homework?

Hi, I am attending college and doing electrical installation level 1. We have just done olms law which was very very easy. He just drew an empty triangle on the board with 'power' next to it. Then said take a photo of that and then use google to do it at home basically. Surely he must be expecting us to... show more Hi, I am attending college and doing electrical installation level 1. We have just done olms law which was very very easy.

He just drew an empty triangle on the board with 'power' next to it. Then said take a photo of that and then use google to do it at home basically.

Surely he must be expecting us to do more homework than just learn to multiply voltage by current though lol.
Update: Sorry I forgot it's spelt ohm, not olm, like holmes lol