Please tell me what you have been eating since you have no white hairs? For me 2 years into this diet and i started growing white hairs .?

Hi Im a vegetarian for 8 years now and im a male 32 years old and 2 years into my vegetarianism i started growing my first white hair and since then increasing till today and also same for my 2 years younger brother who with whom i started my vegetarianism and genetically our parents and uncles and aunts from both... show more Hi Im a vegetarian for 8 years now and im a male 32 years old and 2 years into my vegetarianism i started growing my first white hair and since then increasing till today and also same for my 2 years younger brother who with whom i started my vegetarianism and genetically our parents and uncles and aunts from both side of family are above average meaning my dad had his first grey hair in his late 40s so as my mom.
so making it short, can you please tell me exactly what you have been eating and you dont have no white hairs? im really interested to know cause i tell you we have been eating a lot of soy burgers everyday and some soy milk and also beans, but mostly for the first 3 years just eating the soy burgers and i think thats what we have been damaged by, please tell me me your opinion.
Thank you.