Should I be concern the way my house is being built at this time? This house builder been in business for 60 years.?

Concrete slab poured two weeks ago. Right now I have issues already with cracks and such. The builder contractor told me that this slab is better than most he poured. I thought to myself that it could have been better, but I did mention my concerns about it. Framing started a week ago. Notice that the bottom of... show more Concrete slab poured two weeks ago. Right now I have issues already with cracks and such. The builder contractor told me that this slab is better than most he poured. I thought to myself that it could have been better, but I did mention my concerns about it.
Framing started a week ago. Notice that the bottom of framing the 2x4 is sticking out a inch or more on the edge of concrete. Should I be concern now or later?