Anonymous

i'm confused about what this person was on about? (racist)?

so somebody at school on friday was joking about blacks and how they wanted to scare a black off to which another student said "just put a white bedsheet on" what are they on about? i'm confused? they also said "failing a bedsheet try a white hood" please help me?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The KKK wears white hoods. Pay attention in history class, or watch the news.

• richard1 year agoReport

I was talking to my uncle who served with George Patton s 4th armored div. in ww2 Europe. he told me along toward the end 44 to early 45 there were several friendly fire fights among black units . these were at night time. this is why I ask this question. if it was racist or I hurt someone I'm sorry

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

KKK Ku Klux Klan

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The KKK a racist group puts on white hoods.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's a well-known fact that black people, like the rest of us, are afraid of ghosts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Ghosts are scary....

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

blacks should be scared

• 1 year agoReport

Nxxixxgxxgxxexxr imma behead u nxxixxgxxgxxexxr

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

well yea

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

That refers to the Ku Klux Klan, who word white robes and white hoods and murdered blacks in the southern US for decades.

• Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

KKK - they tend to wear white hoods

Google - Im not helping anyone with that lot

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They are on about the Ku Klux Klan. A very racist group that go around killing anybody who isn't white and go around burning crosses as a danger sign on blacks lawns to let them know they are about and need to worry. The KKK wear white hoods, looking like bedsheets.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.