Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 year ago

Is feminism and the #metoo movement moving us towards criminalizing the innate necessity of procreation?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Clearly if anyone needs to be prohibited from procreating, it's you. Please do the world a favor and remove your substandard genes from the gene pool.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No.

• 1 year ago

Only within the western developed countries. More and more western men will seek to procreate with women from other cultures. And men and women in non feminised countries will procreate as always. Thus the future of our species is secure.

The future of western women is more bleak.

• 1 year ago

Nothing about either of those movements precludes sex, child. But in case you were unaware, sex is most rewarding and productive when both parties are enthusiastic in their desire towards each other, rather than when a man forces himself on a woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

No lol why can't everyone just be themselves. People shouldn't have to walk on egg shells and be so serious all the time. Anyone who thinks that's how life should be is stupid. I partially blame this stupid movement.

• Lani1 year agoReport

I understand back in the day MAYBE some people had creepy experiences but a few incidents don't mean that everyone is like that. Most aren't. That's why this whole movement annoys me to no end.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's a hate group

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Clearly there is re-balancing act going on here.

Obviously, society will not survive any more than a couple of generations if we stop procreating. People die off and need to be replaced.

Less obvious, but I think inarguable: There are going to be more and more women in the work place.

So, even if we tried to separate men and women while working (which they do in Saudi Arabia), there will be contact and how that contact happens will end up being fodder for discussion over decades, if not centuries.

This is NOT easy. Thinking it should be is to misunderstand evolution and psychology.

Men who "walk on eggshells" won't do well as well as men who do, but men who are perceived as taking advantage of women won't do well either. Women who are perceived as being perpetual victims won't do well, but those who ignore assault and harassment won't do well either. Human resources departments that ignore complaints or automatically assume that the complainer is telling the truth will get repeatedly sued from both sides.

Balance balance balance....

• 1 year ago

No. Don't be ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

My boss advised all the male employees to have as little contact with female employees as possible and never meet with them alone, this to avoid frivolous accusations.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

men are like cattle. hard to ignore. all we see on tv. wanna know about men?

Attachment image
    • 1 year agoReport

no it's not a tit for tat. did you actually see the picture? it's how i see you when i turn on the tv. trip the station. change the channel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.