What am I doing wrong that is making two of my front teeth develop white spots on their cusps?

I'm wearing braces. My dental hygiene is perfect and so is my diet. I never ever eat sugar at all. You can say I got no plaque. One white spot that was NOT there before braces as I got pictures that prove it, showed up 3 months after having braces. I'm sure I've done nothing wrong except perhaps I used... show more I'm wearing braces. My dental hygiene is perfect and so is my diet. I never ever eat sugar at all. You can say I got no plaque. One white spot that was NOT there before braces as I got pictures that prove it, showed up 3 months after having braces. I'm sure I've done nothing wrong except perhaps I used too much toothpaste in order to clean well or I've been drinking too much milk... Can anyone clarify this please? Will those spots go away? They're shallow but I hate them. How can I make them go away and why are they here?