Please answer!?

So, my fiancé and i unfortunately have an eviction in our records. Our roommate at the time flaked, and we had already covered her a*s before, and were broke from it. So we had to move out immediately, and I’ll admit, we didn’t handle it as well as we probably should have. We didn’t say much to our old landlords.... show more So, my fiancé and i unfortunately have an eviction in our records. Our roommate at the time flaked, and we had already covered her a*s before, and were broke from it. So we had to move out immediately, and I’ll admit, we didn’t handle it as well as we probably should have. We didn’t say much to our old landlords. (To be fair, they were assholes. This was an apt complex in the Deep South where Hell is currently residing. There was a day where they randomly cut off our electricity ALL DAY to do some touch up work, which could have been held off.) And i know that that will stay on our records for around 7 years.

Well, my fiancé is getting a promotion at work, and is being offered to locate to a new location. With this promotion and relocation, they are offering to pay for his rent for a year. Well, things aren’t really moving right now, and we likely won’t be moving for another 3 months, so I’m impatient and am wondering how this will work? Will we still need to search for a place to move that won’t require a rental history check? Or will they most likely just forget that since we would have proof that we have the money for the rent? We’ll be moving to Aurora Colorado, if that makes any difference..