Why does people do this do me?

Everywhere I go i meet women, and their guy friends always bounces their hands across their chest, or up and down their chest and rock back and fourth and insult me and mock me. They call me gay. These guys would look at me and bounce their hands across their chest. They would get close behind me and make noises... show more Everywhere I go i meet women, and their guy friends always bounces their hands across their chest, or up and down their chest and rock back and fourth and insult me and mock me. They call me gay.

These guys would look at me and bounce their hands across their chest. They would get close behind me and make noises in my ear and would yell in my head or would hound insults in the back of my head following me. They would always bounce their hands across their chest when they would see me.

These women would always hang with these guys.

Why does these guys do this?
1 answer 1