I'm frightened women will steal my semen to impregnate themselves without my consent. how do i stop them?

Update: i may want children of my own someday, so a vasectomy isn't an option. but i need to fly cross-country several times each year and i'm worried a woman sitting next to me on the plane could surreptitiously steal my semen and impregnate herself while i'm sound asleep. i could wake up at the end of the... show more i may want children of my own someday, so a vasectomy isn't an option. but i need to fly cross-country several times each year and i'm worried a woman sitting next to me on the plane could surreptitiously steal my semen and impregnate herself while i'm sound asleep. i could wake up at the end of the flight completely unaware anything had happened, except i would be an unwitting father. i try to get an isle seat on the plane when possible to make it harder to violate me unobserved.