My life is a disaster?

Stay at home literally almost everyday 23 years old playing computer games and watching streams on smartphone roughly 12 hours a day this year since I can t find a part time job or do anything because I have anxiety and I can t seem to make friends with anyone. Some days I get out of the house but like once a week.... show more Stay at home literally almost everyday 23 years old playing computer games and watching streams on smartphone roughly 12 hours a day this year since I can t find a part time job or do anything because I have anxiety and I can t seem to make friends with anyone. Some days I get out of the house but like once a week. Everyone seems to like low key bully me but not everyone. I have really bad communication skills. Got rejected in interview 20 times maybe because of my personality? appearance? lack of knowledge? communcation skills? introverted? Idk like what am I suppose to do if I cant do anything right. I wasted 3 years of college only getting a certificate but the career I chose is actually too hard and now I forgot everything. Is it over? like what am I suppose to do I m not allowed to get a full time job yet. My family says I can t do this or that idk. I m going insane with my addiction to gaming and screen. Been going at it for pretty much 10 good straight years. Tried going to therapist wasted so much money that didn t work Idk go see a doctor again like how is that going to help me.
41 answers 41