Anonymous

why do people stay alive?

• 1 year ago

Just to hurt someone.

1 year ago

Because life is beautiful

• 1 year ago

Instinct plain and simple. It is instinctual oh and besides instinct pressure to stay alive for others as well as hope for what the future brings.

1 year ago

I don't know honestly I ask myself that every day but can never think of the answer

• anand
    1 year ago

Because there are not enough space in the graveyards.

• Joseph
    1 year ago

Every life form struggles to remain alive, no matter how simple or complicated.

• 1 year ago

because the big day of the NUKE hasnt happened yet... the Democrats and WAR MONGERS are not in office... One of them died recently..

OH they also eat...

• 1 year ago

I feel that people live until it's their time.

• 1 year ago

They keep breathing.

• Andy C
    1 year ago

Entropy is the concept of everything matter eventually falling apart and ceasing to exist. Rocks to sand, sand to silt and silt to non-measured soil.

Molecules to atoms, atoms to protons, neutrons and electrons and those into quarks and bosons, then nothing.

Life is unique in that while nothing can escape the inevitability of entropy, it struggles to continue to exist and does so through reproduction of RNA and DNA.

A result of the evolution of life is organisms that avoid premature death. Enter the desire to live. It simply is avoiding death bc an organism that doesn't do so is less fit to continue the DNA replication.

Giving up is the easy out. You guarantee failure if you give up. Failure to struggle against cosmic forces.

• Kogami1 year agoReport

No, living is easy. Dying is the much harder choice.