I can’t have a life because of anxiety and depression, whats the point of living?

im 26 never had a job or gf, still a virgin got no friends and no social life and I can’t do anything because of this problem I have. I live with my mom and get a small amount of welfare every month which doesn’t last more than a week. I’m on an antidepressant which helps but isn’t enough and I’ve tried cbt therapy... show more im 26 never had a job or gf, still a virgin got no friends and no social life and I can’t do anything because of this problem I have. I live with my mom and get a small amount of welfare every month which doesn’t last more than a week. I’m on an antidepressant which helps but isn’t enough and I’ve tried cbt therapy which did nothing. So the question I’m asking is what is the point of me being alive if I have no future or no hope. I think about putting myself out of my misery a lot

Please give advice