How to convince my mom to stop being so strict on me about my grades?

I didn’t pass my last years math class which math has been a thing that I’m in the 11th grade she saw last year that I had failed geometry which was weird for me I am the closet I was in was pretty bad and the teacher really did not like the group and I was trying my hardest I actually try to learn and nothing... show more I didn’t pass my last years math class which math has been a thing that I’m in the 11th grade she saw last year that I had failed geometry which was weird for me I am the closet I was in was pretty bad and the teacher really did not like the group and I was trying my hardest I actually try to learn and nothing was getting done fast forward to light now we’re like earlier in the summer found out that I failed she said I couldn’t go out I couldn’t be at soccer over the summer and she took away my PlayStation which for me I was cool with two of those things I took a test like the second week of school and I failed is like barely and she’s expecting me to get I get all my classes because of what happened last year to get like 90s and hundreds only or she will take away all my pr but this semester started and I took physics last year instead of chemistry which is pretty I’m fine I’m not gonna lie about that I like physics but so I took chemistry this year instead and we took a test like the second week of school and I failed it like barely and she’s expecting me to get I get all my classes because of what happened last year to get 90s and hundreds and I failed my Test and she saw that and she got a real mad she gave everything back to me But now she took everything back away and from me it’s not Realistic for me to get straight 90s and hundreds I’ve never