My cable (tv,phone,internet) is too expensive at $225 mo, I'm looking for ways to reduce the bill, do you agree with my thinking?

I want to drop Cablevision, along with my landline and get Verizon FiOS just for tv, and use T-Mobile for internet service for my cell and tablet. I really annoys me that Altice, a foreign company, took over Cablevision, lied about not laying off workers in their contract with Cablevision, and now are gouging... show more I want to drop Cablevision, along with my landline and get Verizon FiOS just for tv, and use T-Mobile for internet service for my cell and tablet. I really annoys me that Altice, a foreign company, took over Cablevision, lied about not laying off workers in their contract with Cablevision, and now are gouging customers with higher rates. Any other suggestions for cutting cable costs? I tried a digital indoor antenna, but only get about 12 stations.