Can a 500W Power supply run a GTX 670?

I recently bought a Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce overclocked edition and was wondering i my 500w PSU could handle it. The graphics card takes 225 Watts of power. i don't have much in there that takes much power, just a samsung 850 EVO ssd and a msi motherboad with an 8-core, core i7 6700k. just wanted to know... show more I recently bought a Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce overclocked edition and was wondering i my 500w PSU could handle it. The graphics card takes 225 Watts of power. i don't have much in there that takes much power, just a samsung 850 EVO ssd and a msi motherboad with an 8-core, core i7 6700k. just wanted to know because games would just restart my computer.
Update: It doesn't say anything about it being an 80 plus anything but I calculated the efficiency and it turned out to be 43.48% which is pretty bad in my opinion. it has a table with different colors leading to different amp outputs so i don't know what the current is. But what I do know is that i saw a colour... show more It doesn't say anything about it being an 80 plus anything but I calculated the efficiency and it turned out to be 43.48% which is pretty bad in my opinion. it has a table with different colors leading to different amp outputs so i don't know what the current is. But what I do know is that i saw a colour with 12V and 20A on it but then another color with 5V but 30A so i guess its mixed but the average i calculated between the colors were 6.7V and 26A. Hope this helped!