Anonymous

Surrendering al to Jesus may cost me some of my family members. Should I still do it?

I feel like he is knocking on my heart to let his spirit lead instead of the flesh.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought it was when I did it. Friends, family, it happens. It's nothing new.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • kacey1 year agoReport

I think you shouldn’t care what everyone thinks I think you should keep on with Jesus he will make you see things that you haven’t seen before and it’s ok if you lose friends and family in the process they will see Jesus through you

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Up to you

• 1 year ago

Yes it definitely is. Even Jesus talks about that in the bible. Sometimes I think the bible sounds unfair but I just remind myself that God is a mysterious God and he knows best we are here because of him and for him. I’ve seen and heard too much in my life time to not believe in Jesus so I just take what his word says and know that really Jesus is the ONLY one who will stand by me no matter what and it’s worth the eternal life :)

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

What's an "al"?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Why not surrender yourself to Muhammad any of the othe gods humans have made , Arthur try to figure out why does your brain reject other religions and potentially accepts Christianity .

• 1 year ago

Jesus gave all for you, even his life. It’s your decision and your eternity. But like others said, once you make your decision you don’t have to go into constant evangelism mode with your family. Stand firm in your beliefs and pray for those who oppose you.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Al probably doesn't like it. Jesus isn't real either.

• 1 year ago

Surrender to an ignorant and foolish belief about a character who never existed and lose your family? No. That is stupid.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

WHY ? you need no ones permission to believe, and need to tell no one either......it's your choice......

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Why would you trade your family for an imaginary friend?

• Maybe you should ask Al what his thoughts are on being sacrificed before you ask us...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.