do u reckon women who dress like men and have very short hair deserves to be called gay?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

No. Some heterosexual women have these qualities, and many gay women do not. This is based off stereotypes. The only way to know to know if a woman is gay is if she tells you she is.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

No, I reckon women no matter HOW they dress should be called "Ma'am" and you should not pry into their private business in a crude way. Persecuting others is a double-edged sword. These people bad-mouthing Gays and Lesbians, Blacks and Hispanics, teaching their kids to bully others and causing real pain and difficulty in the lives of others, may quite possibly find themselves physically HURT. And you would DESERVE to be. Live by the sword, DIE by the sword.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Nope. Only if she prefers sex with another female.

• 1 year ago

I always wondered about the lipstick lesbians who are with butch dikes. These women are so much like a man, look like a man, act like a man, dress like a man etc. If you're a lipstick lesbian then why not just be with a man, she's obviously attracted to manly qualities.

• Kimmichi1 year agoReport

But she don't like the dick smh. What they are attracted to on the outside doesn't necessarily correlate with what you would expect them to like underneath.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

No they don't your sexuality isn't determined by your hairstyle or outfit choice. That is silly and immature. Very homophobic in fact I mean so if the same woman grows her hair out and wears girly clothes in your eyes now she is straight that is stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

nope, just convenient, as long hair takes a lot of attention and fancy dresses also. short hair & jeans are just more convenient ...........

• 1 year ago

They deserve it if they ask to be called that. I’m feminine and have long hair and am gay and I certainly think that means I deserve to be called it. But many people won’t. “You’re too girly.”

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No, unless they are gay. No more than a woman who dresses very traditionally feminine deserves to be called straight unless she is straight. Appearance does not dictate sexuality, and sexuality is not an insult.

• 1 year ago

No.

• 1 year ago

What is dressing like men exactly?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.