What type of spider is this?

I live in a lower apartment and have seen this type of spider quite a few times now in different sizes. I know it's a little blurry but hoping someone knows what type of spider this is... and the best way to keep them out. They're almost always on the floor. My apartment is normally always clean (vacuume... show more I live in a lower apartment and have seen this type of spider quite a few times now in different sizes. I know it's a little blurry but hoping someone knows what type of spider this is... and the best way to keep them out.

They're almost always on the floor. My apartment is normally always clean (vacuume often to pick up any dead bugs), have traps and sticky pads, never open my windows and I spray for bugs all the time (dont lecture me on chemicals, thanks) but guess it's part of living in upstate NY, in a lower apartment that some bugs are bound to get in. Just hoping to put an end to whatever type of spider that is.

Any info helps. Thanks!