Is there a service that can assist me in challenging my stock brokerage informing me that I must leave them?

My stock brokerage has horrible service representatives and a multitude of software problems. Ask a question and get an incorrect answer. Or quite literally if you have a problem they may ask what you want them to do. Have not used foul language but I have at times let them know my opinion of their service. With... show more My stock brokerage has horrible service representatives and a multitude of software problems. Ask a question and get an incorrect answer. Or quite literally if you have a problem they may ask what you want them to do. Have not used foul language but I have at times let them know my opinion of their service. With no previous contact I received a telephone call today telling me that I had a month to find another brokerage. I wish to challenge this. Where do I go for help? Thank you.