Should I get face surgery or try contouring?

Okay so I am super ugly. Up until I was 16 I was cute at best, average at worst. Then my face grew (I've always had a genetically chubby face) and I've been ugly ever since. How do I know? Every single person of my generation finds my face ugly. They have mocked and insulted the way I look since 16. There... show more Okay so I am super ugly. Up until I was 16 I was cute at best, average at worst. Then my face grew (I've always had a genetically chubby face) and I've been ugly ever since. How do I know? Every single person of my generation finds my face ugly. They have mocked and insulted the way I look since 16. There is only one or maybe 2 people around my age (19) who thinks I'm good looking. They have said so. I don't understand what went wrong in my face and I could cry just thinking about the way people treat me I don't want to be ugly who does

family/family friends (who are all brutally honest) think I'm not ugly I'm desperate to have a pretty face I know they say I'm not ugly and I am pretty but it makes me so upset and angry because I know I'm ugly they're lying to me, it's been confirmed by loads of people my age I'm ugly

The way I look is ruining my life, i wish I could naturally be average and look pretty in makeup but I'm not even that. I don't know whether I should get surgery on my face or try contouring and makeup (I'm sure contouring can't do that much anyway :() please help thanks :|
31 answers 31