What are those blankets called where the sheet cover is already sewn into the quilt, so you don't need to buy an actual cover?

I'm sick of quilt covers never fitting right and the quilt underneath bunching up and moving around. I used to have one where the cover was stitched into the blanket and you didn't need a cover and it was so much easier to roll around in! Does anyone know what they're called?
11 answers 11