Should I buy this Nissan 350z ? (Base Model)?

The owner only uses this car on the weekends, thats why it has extremely low miles. There was a minor accident on the car, but he showed me the evidence of what was damaged and what was fixed. He was rear ended by another driver. I was able to bring the price down to $12,500. I'm trying to get it down to... show more The owner only uses this car on the weekends, thats why it has extremely low miles. There was a minor accident on the car, but he showed me the evidence of what was damaged and what was fixed. He was rear ended by another driver. I was able to bring the price down to $12,500. I'm trying to get it down to $12,000. What do you guys think about this deal ? He showed me the carfax, and everything he says adds up with the carfax. The interior of the car is pretty much brand new. The paint of the car looks to be in great condition, but I expect this car to have scratches since it is low, but besides that the car look new. Any Z people out there that can help me out ? I would appreciate it !! Thank you in advance.
Condition: Excellent
Odometer: 50,217
Title: Clean
Owners: 3 ( I would be #4)
8 answers 8