I want to cancel my yahoo account and uninstall Avast free antivirus.?

Update:

I want to cancel and uninstall Avast free antivirus from my computer and it is not allowing me to do so.

Please uninstall Avast free antivirus and cancel my yahoo account.

Thank you

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

you go to yahoo setting option. i think you get how to remove yahoo account option.

if you want to remove avast free antiviras you go to computer softwre

• 1 year ago

Logout yahoo account. or delete account.

Go in my computer properties , find add remove program . find uninstall. and then.....

• 1 year ago

There no problem to cancel your yahoo account but the real problem is to uninstall Avast you will need to install a program who can remove Avast .

• 1 year ago

To uninstall Avast, just go to your Windows "Control Panel" and choose "uninstall a program", then find Avast in the list. Right click to highlight it and choose "Uninstall". You need to go to Yahoo.com and get the link for cancelling Yahoo. It will cancel all Yahoo accounts, so be careful that's what you want. You can just as easily walk away from Yahoo for as long as you wish and not use it. You could always find Yahoo in the Control Panel like Avast and uninstall Yahoo from there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

not a question .......................................................

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

go to uninstall feature on your computer and remove what you do not want.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Go right ahead.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

uninstall on control panel. and cancel yahoo through settings.

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

You should be able to uninstall Avast either with their uninstall tool or by going into your uninstall programs list and doing it from there. As for the Yahoo account, you may have to try to contact them about that

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

YA is a question and answer site and not a support site. If you want to ask a question, feel free to do so, but comments like this is not going to do any good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.