How can I get rid of my red lips and get light pink lips or nude color lips that don't stand out a lot?

I have very red lips and fair skin and it just looks bad and seems to stand out to much flushing out my skin color. Looks like I ate a red popsicle or strawberrys and it smeered all over my mouth. Reminds me of clown lips lol. I just really want nude or light pink lips that don't stand out a lot at all and... show more I have very red lips and fair skin and it just looks bad and seems to stand out to much flushing out my skin color. Looks like I ate a red popsicle or strawberrys and it smeered all over my mouth. Reminds me of clown lips lol. I just really want nude or light pink lips that don't stand out a lot at all and don't look like they are washing my skin out and making me look bad. Are there any surgerys or is lips tattooing a good idea? Anything permanent? Thank you for any answers.