I want to build a desk but I have zero experience. Can anybody give me any tips?

I need (mostly want...sorta need it) a new desk, preferebly next week or so. I was thinking about using a solid door slab and the dimensions I have are 30"x60"x1". Would this sag? If so, how would I prevent that? I want legs 26" tall and strong enough to support it. How should I go about... show more I need (mostly want...sorta need it) a new desk, preferebly next week or so. I was thinking about using a solid door slab and the dimensions I have are 30"x60"x1". Would this sag? If so, how would I prevent that? I want legs 26" tall and strong enough to support it. How should I go about attaching the legs to the door? Would it be better to buy legs from Ikea or something?would I need to paint as well as stain it? I know this is a lot of questions but I'm worried I'm going to build a piece of crap. My budget is as low as possible also. Thank you!