Dentist didn't prescribe pain killers and I'm in a lot of pain?

Went in for an exam with a new dentist and long story short, I have very very bad teeth needing several root canals, extractions, caps, you name it. I initially went in because I have a huge cavity on my wisdom tooth that's been causing severe pain to the face, ear, throat, etc. I told them all upfront how much... show more Went in for an exam with a new dentist and long story short, I have very very bad teeth needing several root canals, extractions, caps, you name it. I initially went in because I have a huge cavity on my wisdom tooth that's been causing severe pain to the face, ear, throat, etc. I told them all upfront how much pain I was in.

After my X-rays and everything, they told me another tooth I have (one that is currently not causing pain) is infected and prescribed me antibiotics for it as well as giving me Peridex, some kind of oral rinse that they told me to use 2x a day. They also told me the regular stuff like to floss and brush because the cavity in my wisdom tooth was caused by no space in my mouth for it to come in, so it came in sideways and made it hard to clean.

The antibiotics was all I was prescribed. I'm still in a lot of pain, what do I do?