Should I switch from Iphone to Samsung galaxy?

I was thinking of getting a new phone in the next few weeks or so and I was wondering if I should get the new iPhone or get the Samsung galaxy. I would like to hear from someone whose had both or switched from iPhone to galaxy and can tell me the differences between the two.

• chorle
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

My wife downgraded to iPhone years ago but I think it was she upgraded to iPhone 6 from Galaxy S3. She now has iPhone 8 and I am using the iPhone 6 as an iPod Touch. I prefer the android phones but you might not like the spending a week learning how to use a different OS.

The big thing is "how much music and apps are you using that can only be used on Apple?" if you bought iBooks instead of Kindle Books you might want to stick with iPhone.

You might want to look up "switching form iPhone to Galaxy" on YouTube and most companies will have a trial time for the phone and the plan in which you can see if you like it and Only Pay restocking and Service fees but not the entire price of the phone if you return it. Ask before buying.

1 year ago

Personally identifiable prefer Samsung or Iphone, so yea id say go for it

• SRΛSC
    1 year ago

I'd stick with the iPhone.

No learning curve

More updates over time

Better resale value

Better performance

Better build quality

etc

• SRΛSC
      1 year agoReport

Most of the time updates kill things? You have a bad OS then. In my experience updates fix issues, bring new features, etc.