New tattoo plz help?

So I recently got a new tattoo and I’m about a week in on the healing my tattoos is flaking and peeling. Ever since I got my tattoo iv been putting on quite a bit of aquaphore and I just found out that I wasn’t suppose to do that. So now my tattoo looks kinda white fade and every time I wash it I still see the... show more So I recently got a new tattoo and I’m about a week in on the healing my tattoos is flaking and peeling. Ever since I got my tattoo iv been putting on quite a bit of aquaphore and I just found out that I wasn’t suppose to do that. So now my tattoo looks kinda white fade and every time I wash it I still see the cream. And my tattoo seems to look like it’s taking a lot longer to heal ever since I been putting on a lot of cream. I also see some marks that looks like cracks on my tattoo is this the healing part of it? And as my tattoo is peeling it looks like a white fade from where it peeled at is that because I applied to much cream or will it show it’s true color when it fully heals? Someone please help I’m starting to think I messed up my new tattoo already
5 answers 5