Selling my car my dad gave me 6 years ago and he is trying to pocket the money?

I m selling my used car that my dad gave me, the title is still in his name so I need him during the process. Well he s very well off as in he s going out of the country next weekend, buying a $5,000 couch, and just bought a 2018 BMW. I m still in college and am getting married in a month. I just decided to sell it... show more I m selling my used car that my dad gave me, the title is still in his name so I need him during the process. Well he s very well off as in he s going out of the country next weekend, buying a $5,000 couch, and just bought a 2018 BMW. I m still in college and am getting married in a month. I just decided to sell it last minute bc I don t use it and I can use the cash. Well he s making me do everything (which I don t mind) but he plans on pocketing it all and maybe giving me some of it. Is this wrong? What do I say to him? He knows I m broke and struggling and yet still plans on taking it.