How should we deal with sissy boys?

More and more I am seeing feminine men, wearing makeup and fake nails, and feminine clothing. How should we as a society deal with these sissy boys?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Not the fault of society that you seem to be attracted to these people.

Go get some counseling.

• Chris1 year agoReport

Unless an attraction interferes with his life or causes harm to himself or others, it's not a reason for counseling.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Carefully. Some of the sissy boys have a lot of muscle. Some have fire power. You know you might get hurt yourself.

• 1 year ago

By treating them like human beings, because that's what they are: human beings.

• 1 year ago

Seems they want to be ******. We should **** them. I wanna **** them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

With lethal injections.

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Nathan: You accuse me of being a sissy boy? EWWW!!! I don't know what species you are, but at least I don't pretend I do either. Just leave the humans alone, will you?

• 1 year ago

Only alpha true alphas are going to be left due to all the transgender and homosexuality. A new breed of super human is going to be born.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

We need to treat all persons with respect and dignity, even if they make us uncomfortable.

We are normally uncomfortable with extremes on all sides. However, nonconformists have always played a positive role in society in making us more tolerant and opening up more freedoms.

If you are uncomfortable with sissy boys try to ignore them, but always be respectful. Especially if the sissy boy you refer to is your son.

• yodi
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

You take the bloke home and show him how a real man with airboots functions.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

We should remember how much we annoyed our elders at that age and mind our own business.

• 1 year ago

To each his/her own. Leave them be. Not a slice of bread more or less for you!!! Or a hair on your head gets hurt.

Peace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.