Can I get in trouble for the way I handled this situation like this at work today?

I’m a TJ Maxx cashier. Today, I was ringing up a woman, she was buying a dress for $29.99 but she said she saw a sign on the 4-way rack that said everything was $12.99. But I told her that the women’s coordinator was in the middle of moving clothes around and changing the signs. The woman asked for the manager, but... show more I’m a TJ Maxx cashier. Today, I was ringing up a woman, she was buying a dress for $29.99 but she said she saw a sign on the 4-way rack that said everything was $12.99. But I told her that the women’s coordinator was in the middle of moving clothes around and changing the signs. The woman asked for the manager, but I called the coordinator over because I figured coordinator is just a step below manager anyway. My coordinator basically repeated what I told her, she still wasn’t having it. So I finally called the manager over, who explained exactly what we told her, and she STILL wasn’t having it! So she threatened to report us to corporate and specifically call ME out!!!