Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 year ago

Let's be honest, I'd I think my programming classes in my college classes are hard, then I probably should apply to programming jobs, right?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Wrong approach. Work tends to be hard.

What matters is how much you enjoy the programming assignments. Lots of people end up in jobs they hate and are miserable.

• JohnO
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Wait until you finish college to think about it. By then you may have learned to think clearly and be able to express yourself in concise, coherent sentences.

• 1 year ago

This jobs that you can have will much resemble the work. Work harder and you could

• 1 year ago

Right

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Ignoring your mangled sentence, the assignments I did for my programming classes in college have been completely orthogonal to the assignments I've done on the job.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

If you can't even form a logical sentence in English, your chances of being able to master programming are slim.

Perhaps you should consider a less demanding career. Do you know how to mop?

• 1 year ago

If the "I'd" in your question was supposed to be "if", then the opposite of your conclusion would be true: You should not apply to programming jobs.

If you think that the programming classes in your college curriculum are difficult, you need to decide whether you're willing and able to put in the extra effort and time to overcome the difficulty you're having in programming classes or switch course and study something else that you don't find difficult.

If you (for whatever reason) really want to be a computer programmer, you should (in my humble opinion) put forth the effort to excel in your college programming classes.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

An employer is not likely to want to train you to program. They will advise you to go to school first and then reapply.

• 1 year ago

right, that could help you learn it

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Um, I'd say that the fact that you felt the need to ask this question means you shouldn't apply for any job that requires logical thinking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.