My sister feels like it’s my duty to help her with her kids?

She had a baby the guy wasn’t around a lot then she has another baby from him. Somehow she seems it’s my responsibility to help her with her kids. Her baby is three weeks old, she’s quick to go other places but when it comes to take her two year old to daycare she doesn’t want to and bring up her restrictions. So I... show more She had a baby the guy wasn’t around a lot then she has another baby from him. Somehow she seems it’s my responsibility to help her with her kids. Her baby is three weeks old, she’s quick to go other places but when it comes to take her two year old to daycare she doesn’t want to and bring up her restrictions. So I told her I will no longer do it because I’m tired I get home 12 am every night. It has been living hell room mating with her. Thing is her baby’s father offer to help but she tries to look so independent for him. Then she talks about needing help with her infant when she goes back to work every day. I told her no. Am I wrong?